Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas <3

Wishing you all a very merry christmas :) 

It has been very hard to get into the christmas spirit here...what with the 30 degrees heat and sunshine (but I aint complaining!!)and being so far away from my family(yes now im complaining...) Nevertheless I am a big fan of any seasonal change and any excuse to decorate and celebrate while listening to carlos and sipping on glug(iced instead of hot) :)

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]breakfast table[[posterous-content:pid___1]]our not so little stocking for santa to fiil(and yes we each had our own...some bigger than others...)[[posterous-content:pid___3]]and oh christmas tree oh christmas tree you are fake but you sure dont look it [[posterous-content:pid___4]]and waking up to some lovely presents under our little christmas tree from my lovely man,makes life and christmas away from my family slightly easier....
[[posterous-content:pid___2]]and yes...that is correct Its a pair of BONGOS and I am soooo excited!!!! 

Have a wonderful christmas everyone!GOD JUL!!!XPONIA POLLA![[posterous-content:pid___0]]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment